This view includes 2 sections:
1. Balance Summary
There are three types of funds:
- Available: Funds available in your Hello Clever account. The withdrawable is the amount you can withdraw exclude rolling reserves.
- Incoming: Incoming funds that will land into your Hello Clever account shortly.
- Outgoing: Funds that will leave your Hello Clever account due to refunds, settlements, chargebacks, and payouts.
To withdraw funds from your Hello Clever account, click on the Withdraw button. A popup will appear, enter the amount you want to withdraw and click on the Withdraw button.
To top up your Hello Clever account, click on the Top up button.
You can top up your account using the following payment methods:
- PayID: you can use the PayID in the description to transfer funds to your Hello Clever account.
- PayTo: you can setup a PayTo agreement with Hello Clever and the funds will be automatically deducted from your bank account and transferred to your Hello Clever account.
2. Balance History
The balance history allows you to:
- View the balance history of your account
- Filter the history. You can filter the list by:
- ID, Payment ID or Site name
- Start date and end date
- Request type: Payment, Refund, Settlement, Payout, Dispute, Dispute fee
- Payment method (PayID, PayTo, Credit Card, BSB Account)
- Status (Waiting, Failed, Done)
- Export the balance history to your email, please note that the timezone for the exported CSV is AEST.
The following are the payment types:
- Settlement: Funds transferred to your bank account.
- Payment: Funds received from customers.
- Refund: Funds returned to customers.
- Payout: Funds transferred to customers.