How to initiate WooCommerce refund on Hello Clever's dashboard?
Completing the below steps will ensure the refund arrive back to customer within minutes.
- Head over to your WooCommerce order details and click on the 'Refund' button.
- Key in the refund amount and click on 'Refund manually' button. The refund process will have to be done manually as the order payment went straight to merchant's bank account. Hello Clever does not hold any transaction from customers.
- Head over to your Hello Clever's dashboard and click on the transaction's details.
- Once you are in the 'Payment Detail' page, scroll down to the bottom and click on the 'Refund payment' button.
- A notification pop-up message will appear to confirm the refund process. Click on 'Refund' button.
- You will see a confirmation message, press the 'OK' button and head back to the 'Payment Detail' page.
- At the bottom of 'Payment Detail' page, a generated unique payID will appear. Please use this payID to refund the transaction to your customer.
- Head over to your bank account and select 'payID' as the payment method, copy and paste the unique payID you received on previous step. Once transferred, you will see the 'Refund Pending' status, this may take 5 - 10 minutes to update.
- After all the previous steps completed, you should be able to see the 'Refund' state changed to 'Refund Completed'
- The transaction overview on the dashboard should change to 'Refunded' if all the steps completed.